RSM Reefer Nano & 170 Refugium

Prinz55

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2019
Messages
81
Reaction score
102
Location
Northern
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I searched for hours for the largest capacity skimmer that would fit and allow me to run a larger refugium in the skimmer compartment .... The eshopps AXIUM x-120 fits next to sock area which I’m going to run the media cup instead . Thought I’d share just have to cut a little of the tab off on the sock holder.

664937BD-F075-48B4-909F-74E4F9DDF77D.jpeg 7C2F00CB-DF09-4A55-A5AF-70FFAF5D7355.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new