Rubber bands in bag with triggers?

InkedReefLady

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
247
Reaction score
349
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This question is more out of curiosity than anything.

Twice now with my male and female blue throat trigger purchases from Divers Den are packed with a few rubber bands.

Is this to keep them busy while en route? ;Playful I can't think of any other reason they would do this other than to get them to not try to pop open the million bags they ship them in.

Thanks!
 
I should clarify... Ask Diver's Den directly....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new