rubbermaid frag tanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter TomNeely
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TomNeely

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
3
Location
Freedom, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please post pictures of your rubbermaid frag tanks. I am going to create one in my basement and would like to get more ideas. Thanks!
 
Haha never mind. I didn't know those big tubs people use were made by rubbermaid. I had it pictured as those clear rubbermaid containers.
 
Please post pictures of your rubbermaid frag tanks. I am going to create one in my basement and would like to get more ideas. Thanks!

Here's an old picture.
P3020026.jpg


Jack
 
I did not buy it yet.

I am trying to figure out how to build a stand...(I NEED HELP) That is why I posted this to get ideas.

-They do sell them at the tractor supply store in cranberry twp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new