• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ruby Red Xenia - XL

Item Price
120
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ktran

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
189
Reaction score
136
Location
Tustin, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ruby Red Xenia

📍 Tustin, CA

XL Colony — $120 (2 available)

• 6–8" tall
• Multiple heads
• Large, established colonies

Small Colony — $60 (2 available)
• 2–3" tall
• Single head

📦 Small colonies can be shipped at buyer’s expense. ($65)
XL colonies are local pickup only as they do not ship well.


20261001_194254.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new