Ruby Reef Kick-Ich 2 L ?

Countrybob

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
11
Location
Western Mass
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone used this product. I haven't heard much about it and was thinking of trying it on my dads tank.
 
Bob I just did a quick search and it led me to a thread on the other forum. Results didn't seem to promising.
 
I used it on my 150 (with a blue hippo that was infected) I had excellent results... Used both the ruby red and the other product by the same company... Downside is skimmer had to be off... So water quality was fairly poor... Went past the suggested dose schedule too... But I would definitely recommend it
 
It was kick ich and rally in combination... And I definitely went with a higher dose including dosing on the optional days and I continued it beyond the schedule until all of the chemicals were gone... Hope that helps
 
Oh yes, those will get wiped out. Most likely anyway. I had a fish only tank at the time but even the fish lost was costly and upsetting. After that I setup a quarantine system.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new