• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rudy V, oceancube A+++ His clowns laid eggs for me 14 days after receiving!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Alpha Aquaculture

Designer Clownfish Hatchery
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check it out!

ORA Picasso female x Snowcasso male

I purchased this pair from Rudy, oceancube, and he shipped them on 3-12-2012. Today, 3-27-2012 they have already laid a nice little clutch. He told me they are like clockwork laying every 14 days. I received them and almost to the hour they hit the tank they laid 14 days later. Such a beautiful pair of clowns. I feel blessed and hope these eggs do well :) Thanks Rudy!

2012-3-27-IMG_8717.jpg

2012-3-27-IMG_8699.jpg

2012-3-27-IMG_8694.jpg

2012-3-27-IMG_8711.jpg

2012-3-27-IMG_8721.jpg

reefaddictx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also bought 2 batches from rudy. First was 5 and the second was 10 clowns. All came in healthy and fast. Very nice guy.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back