RULES of REEFING

Reefing should be fun, enjoyed, and shared with friends!

(Although nowadays you can make TONS of money)
 
Just because the seller said s/he has PPE, doesn't mean that s/he truly does.
 
Not concrete, just saltwater :)

Really, Some are concrete..
IE:
alk cal and mag, all are dirrectly related to harmonic balance.
and suction cups ALWAYS eventually fail.
 
Thanks captain obvious, LOL
I guess if it's on the floor you know you have a problem right??

On spliced wires you should always use "HEAT SHRINK BUTT SPLICE"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new