Rules on replying to club threads

  • Thread starter Thread starter bige
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bige

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
1,232
Reaction score
14
Location
austin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it ok to post on the club threads if not a member? I see lots of interesting threads on club threads and want to reply but don't want to stick my nose where I'm not suppose to be.
 
No rules that I know of... My dumb self has posted in a few not realizing it till after the fact lol... I never check the forum just see the title and post away... For the most part I have been welcomed with a occasional ignore but then I realize where I posted haha... I say go for it but if they don't respond don't get offended just my 2 ;)
 
That's actually what I have done and have happen. That's why I asked. Ok so north Tennessee reef club better be ready.
 
Yes it is fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new