running airline to outside

PVC is prob a bit easier. No flex, so straight runs and 90's are easy. If you have weird bends then maybe flex hose is needed
 
Are used three-quarter inch PVC that I had left laying around from a job at my daughters house
 
^^ that will work, are you going to be running any line filters? like activated charcoal?

I have always been worried about neighbors spraying for bugs, weeds etc etc
 
^^ that will work, are you going to be running any line filters? like activated charcoal?

I have always been worried about neighbors spraying for bugs, weeds etc etc
I'm not to worried about spraying for bugs by the neighbors. I'm going to run it out by my air conditioner in back and then use carbon to filter it out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new