Ryan's 120 SPS dominant mixed reef build thread

His is such a great build! You did such a good job you should be so proud. I recently drilled a 40b, first time drilling, it was terrifying. Great job with the plumbing as well. I’d get a fish in there to keep life on those rocks you’ve been marinading for so long! Keep us updated! :)
Thank you! I'd love to get a fish in there but my motto with this build had been PATIENCE lol. I want to do everything right with this tank. I'll be picking up some liverock this week from a 9 yo system to add to mine. The more biodiversity the better. I'll go get some ammonia and nitrite kits today to monitor the cycle
 
Last edited:
Quick tank tour from today. I'm just about done so it's time to kick back and let the tank mature
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new