Saaweeeet!!!!! We got the diy forum....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troylee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
22,394
Reaction score
24,071
Location
Vegas baby!!!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please start posting all you diy threads here in the diy forum and I will slowly but surely get the rest moved here....;) nice!!!!!! I'm gonna light this place up!! Lol
 
hahah watchout kids, TL is being set loose on the playground!!!!
 
I moved a few threads on over, if anyone sees any that need to be moved please let a R2R team member know so it can be moved.
 
Mine to!!!! Gotta love the challenges associated with building and reefing the 2 combined makes it endless!!!!
Also makes it hard for me because I can't make up my mind what I really wanna do because the
Possibilities are endless..:(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new