Sabella's 450L mixed reef build thread

Looking awesome man. Could we get some names for these? :)
Theres a reef raft pink floydd there, sc orange passion. The most Amazing stag I've ever seen/owned that I got from pieces of the ocean a while back, and my rr vihn colony.
 
They are so cute!!! Litterally for the last couple years, I would slowly admire these little guys. Eyeing them down for hours at all the pet stores ive walking into. This time I could not pass this up just look how cute!
IMG_20180405_160821_904.jpg

So looking forward to the progression. I've kept horses before so I should know where this is heading.
 
They are so cute!!! Litterally for the last couple years, I would slowly admire these little guys. Eyeing them down for hours at all the pet stores ive walking into. This time I could not pass this up just look how cute!
IMG_20180405_160821_904.jpg

So looking forward to the progression. I've kept horses before so I should know where this is heading.
They’re beautiful!!:)
 
On your frag rack do you keep putting bigger and bigger disks under them? Why not mount them to rocks somewhere?
 
I know we've never met but would it be weird if i just showed up in Staten Island to stare at your tank for a few hours?!? lol I was eyeballing that ET during the livesale... Looking forward to see what it does in your care! As always, tank looks amazing!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new