Sad day :(

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
12,807
Reaction score
3,714
Location
Wandering somewhere in NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My male horse passed away. I'm bummed.
 
Dang sorry to hear this... :(
 
Thanks everyone!!! I was shocked when I saw that he was dead. He showed no symptoms of anything. The day before him and my female were doing their seahorse dance together. I think it may have been old age. Seahorses do not live long at all compared to other fish that we keep.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new