ID on worms inside my mushroom

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omarcrown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Omarcrown

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2025
Messages
112
Reaction score
39
Location
Augusta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mushroom is healthy as a horse and eats like one. I was filming a timeliapse of my boy eating and I noticed something like worms crawling inside of it through it's skin? I'm not worried mostly because if it was an issue it would have already been one but I'm still curious. This was a 50 minute or so time lapse
 
The mushroom is healthy as a horse and eats like one. I was filming a timeliapse of my boy eating and I noticed something like worms crawling inside of it through it's skin? I'm not worried mostly because if it was an issue it would have already been one but I'm still curious. This was a 50 minute or so time lapse
I believe this is just the mesenterial filaments of the mushroom showing through the skin while eating.
 
Thank y'all, I had no clue they did that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new