Dec 23, 2019 #21 LadyMac Freshwater sage fish whisperer View Badges Excellence Award R2R Secret Santa 2024 R2R App User CRC Member Rock Pool Reef Keepers My Tank Thread Joined Apr 30, 2017 Messages 6,079 Reaction score 25,878 Location Easley Rating - 0% 0 0 0
Dec 23, 2019 #22 OP OP Gort Active Member View Badges Pacific Northwest Reefers Joined Dec 23, 2010 Messages 218 Reaction score 184 Location Kent WA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanx #MODS
Dec 23, 2019 #23 Samina Valuable Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 Hospitality Award My Tank Thread Joined Dec 6, 2017 Messages 1,077 Reaction score 3,711 Location Long Valley What state or country do you live in New Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Haha this is hilarious! I actually felt so bad reading it until I got to the middle of the list!! And THEN I realized!!! ;Hilarious
Haha this is hilarious! I actually felt so bad reading it until I got to the middle of the list!! And THEN I realized!!! ;Hilarious
Dec 23, 2019 #24 Crabs McJones Regional Reef Manager (AKA Revhtree's Boss) View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Ultimate Member Reef Squad Reef Squad Leader Partner Member 2026 Partner Member 2027 Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 R2R Secret Santa 2024 R2R App User Article Contributor Hospitality Award Reef Tank 365 Boss Wisco Reefers My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jul 24, 2017 Messages 33,604 Reaction score 153,950 Location Wisconsin Rating - 100% 3 0 0 What is it you want the title to say?
Dec 23, 2019 #25 Bryce M. Valuable Member View Badges R2R Secret Santa 2024 My Tank Thread Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 1,976 Location US What state or country do you live in Wisconsin Rating - 0% 0 0 0 you got me, I was genuinely feeling bad but I didn't know why you didn't do market place I'll take that kitchen sponge though!
you got me, I was genuinely feeling bad but I didn't know why you didn't do market place I'll take that kitchen sponge though!
Dec 23, 2019 #26 SeanJ Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 25, 2017 Messages 234 Reaction score 554 What state or country do you live in California Rating - 100% 1 0 0 You must post a price, per r2r rules! Lol... Good one!
Dec 23, 2019 #27 fish farmer 2500 Club Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Nov 13, 2017 Messages 3,995 Reaction score 5,610 Location Brandon, VT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 What kind of vacuum? Dyson? Kirby? ;)
Dec 23, 2019 #28 Mical 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined Aug 7, 2017 Messages 3,803 Reaction score 6,173 Location Montrose What state or country do you live in Minnesota Rating - 0% 0 0 0 How much for the sponges???