Saddleback clowns laid some eggs!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter birdsnest
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

birdsnest

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
216
Reaction score
16
Location
Indian Harbour Bch.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had two saddleback clowns in my tank for over six yrs and they have never laid eggs until yesterday. The only thing that I can think of that may have encouraged them into mating is that I've begun to put a bit of krill oil into the food they get fed. Even if that isn't the reason I am still stoked that they did it. Anyone else have experience with krill or fish oil that the supplement into fish food?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new