safe for two dragon gobies in the same tank?

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2014
Messages
1,226
Reaction score
944
Location
Yellow Springs ohio
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just wondering if it is safe to have two dragon gobies in the same tank? I ordered two dragons instead of 2 diamonds. They are coming in tomorrow and wondering if they need to be separated or I should sell one.
thanks
Jeff
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new