SAFETY

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freenow54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Freenow54

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Messages
7,559
Reaction score
6,035
Location
Ontario Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I was the certified health and safety rep ay my Company. I learned how important it can be so since this group is full of professionals, blue collar tradesmen like me and maybe even safety trained individuals I thought it would be a very good idea to start a thread. I again got a reminder today doing a water change and got a tingle not good for me at all , So I will start, with that. Use an Arc protection circuit, use a Ground fault and GOOD surge protected power strip no the junk from China who forge UL stickers and electrical safety stickers. There is a company for North America called Digikey stuff is not cheap but made in the US . Use a ground probe anode where protecting gloves and wear shoes that wont ground you.

As to cleaning a Skimmer cup I wanted to add this because I got pink eye once because I got splashed so wear glasses
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new