Sailfing tang has given himself blunt force trauma

MarsOnBars

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2023
Messages
29
Reaction score
25
Location
memphis tn
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sailfin was fine this morning, and I come home and his lip is hurt, Popeye in one eye, and not swimming properly. I don’t know what to do in this situation, please help!
 
The tang is still eating and chasing at the nori I put in. I don’t think it’s chemical related as the other two in the tank are acting as usual. All measurements appear usual
 
Upvote 0

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new