Salinity and temperature

jamie.pullin.313

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2013
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can any of u guys help me with a salinity issue. I keep sea horses and as u can guess I need to stay on top of things. The problem I have is the temp my new aquarium has settled at is 28degrees and I think I am right in saying sg should be measured at 24 d. If it's 1.024 at 28 d then wot is it really or am I barking up the wrong tree and confusing myself
 
SG can be between 1.021-1.025
Temp should be between 72-78 range for Seahorses.
So your SG is ok, but your temp is a bit on the high side for them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new