Salinity - What's your mixed reef at?

What Salinity do you run your mixed reef at


  • Total voters
    67
Mines 1.027 until skimmer pulls it down to 1.026 then I add salt. Usually about every 12 weeks in summer or about 6 in winter.
 
1.025 because there is a .02 margin of error using Milwaukee
 
I keep mine at 1.025 in the event it rises through evaporation- its at 1.026
 
is that the same as the milwaukee one?
I don't think so. It's the probe one:
Screenshot_20231010_193406_Chrome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 4 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new