Salt babies at play

So is this Beauty and the Beast or

The Mandarin versus The Sea Dragon?

I find the size difference laughable. The dragon face pipe fish is only a an inch or two closer to the camera. The mandarin is about as big around as the pipe fish.

Update: I'm feeding the mandarins and pipe fish bbs as well as some copepods. I've put a few small seahorses in there too since the feeding regime is all the same and everything is small. I had to switch from a hangon the back filter to a sponge filter since one of the seahorses got stuck in the intake.

I continue to offer prepared food each morning since the goal is to wean them.
The male is eating live foods. He's still skinny but that won't change overnight.

My angel larva have disappeared in the container that I was trying them in.
The false scorpions are doing well and fully on mysis. They have been moved to a new quarantine tank that will soon be proactively treated with prazi and metro to be sure.

dragon and mandarin.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new