Salt & Coral FS

VolStateAquatics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2018
Messages
110
Reaction score
89
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Box of Fritz salt brand new $50

Lots of hammers, some favia, pavona, zoas, palys, mushrooms, etc for sale... prices vary
IMG_3143.JPG
5419bcd588858b37fbc5d2bbe354daf0.jpg
42470cb6680676c41d113f2156f278f8.jpg
a6ecc9f44c4f0bd7705b1813b9973b17.jpg
9a634160f9bde9c884751a89965c99cc.jpg
 
I'm interested in buying hammers.. I'm in Tri-cities area. I hope that I am allowed to post here? Not a member yet but would like to join.
 
also interested in a hammer. how much? what part of knox?
 
Also interested in zoas,palys & mushrooms in addition to the hammers. I'm off tomorrow just in case you are free.
 
All euphyllia is sold. I have tons of zoas and palys, some favia, pavona, plenty of acans, a plate, and a few others
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new