Salt Deals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan47
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryan47

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
659
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!
That time again I need Salt. Amazon has 200 Gallon for $55 w Prime Shipping. I'm just finishing up a move and really can't afford $50 right now so I'll probably end up getting the $25 bag which is so dumb on my part because it goes from approx 25cents a gallon to 50cents a gallon.

Anyone know any local shops that have some good deals on Salt? I'm even willing to try a different brand as I've used tropic marin a few times with no ill effects.

Thanks!
 
The last time I asked Ed how much the IO box was, he stated $45.
I pretty sure Bob has a better price.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new