Salt water hobbyist

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beezy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Beezy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Beezy, I'm new to the R2R but I have been an enthusiast when it comes to aquariums especially salt water ones. I have had me a saltwater tank for a lil over a year and I'm proudly to say I have done a great job since I've first started. I have two killer clowns, a pacific blue tang, yellow tang, golden flake maroon clown, a fire fish, a peppermint shrimp, a chalk basslet, and a sexy shrimp. Well that's all for now anything you wanna know just ask, so let's get this party started.
 
Well welcome! Nice to have you here.
 
Welcome to R2R and thanks for joining. Let's hear some details of the system and I'll be the first to ask...let's see some pictures!
 
Thank you all for the great warm invites, they're mostly appreciated.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to R2R! It's great to have you here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new