Saltines 180g Project

Man that sucks you'll have to redo the whole stand. Good luck transferring it over.

Thanks!

IMG_2207.JPG

IMG_2210.JPG
IMG_2208.JPG
IMG_2209.JPG
 
Yeah sa2 the leak post after I posted... sorry to hear but a new tank is going to be even better!
 
How's all your live stock handling this? Hopefully haven't lost anything. I'm breaking down my cube cause I plan on getting flooring done next month and don't want the hassle of moving it across the room or possibly of losing anything.
 
How's all your live stock handling this? Hopefully haven't lost anything. I'm breaking down my cube cause I plan on getting flooring done next month and don't want the hassle of moving it across the room or possibly of losing anything.

Luckily I've had my Reefer250 up this entire time. So everything is perfectly happy. Actually that tank is doing so well, I'm not exactly looking forward to moving all of my SPS, afraid I'm going to lose some.

Sump in last night, finally finished leveling it. Also through the sand in and rock. Need to finish plumbing tonight.
 
Luckily I've had my Reefer250 up this entire time. So everything is perfectly happy. Actually that tank is doing so well, I'm not exactly looking forward to moving all of my SPS, afraid I'm going to lose some.

Sump in last night, finally finished leveling it. Also through the sand in and rock. Need to finish plumbing tonight.
That's good news. Have any pics of that? You could always wait a couple months so the new tank is a lil more stable.

What are you going to do with the reefer 250 after you transfer?
 
Current parameters
1.026
11 - alk
495- cal
1320- mag
5- nitrates
 
That is going to be amazing when it's full. That is something I would love to do. Just not enough room in the house. That's why I'm looking at a reefer 250. Good work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new