saltwater aquarium light?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vence
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vence

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2018
Messages
66
Reaction score
76
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone have any suggestions for what light I should use for my tank? the tank is a 38 gallon bow front with demotions 30inchs length, 15inch in diameter, and 24 inches deep. I was considering the edge reef by aquaticlife or ai prime hd.
 
does anyone have any suggestions for what light I should use for my tank? the tank is a 38 gallon bow front with demotions 30inchs length, 15inch in diameter, and 24 inches deep. I was considering the edge reef by aquaticlife or ai prime hd.
Does it have the center brace? I know the 72 bowfronts do but I am unsure if the 38 does. If it does a pair of Prime HD's would be awesome on that tank.
 
Does it have the center brace? I know the 72 bowfronts do but I am unsure if the 38 does. If it does a pair of Prime HD's would be awesome on that tank.

the tanks does have a center brace. this is what the tank looks like its been up and running for 1 year and 4 months now.

20180413_134439.jpg


20180413_134445.jpg


20180413_134452.jpg


20180413_134500.jpg
 
the tanks does have a center brace. this is what the tank looks like its been up and running for 1 year and 4 months now.

20180413_134439.jpg


20180413_134445.jpg


20180413_134452.jpg


20180413_134500.jpg
Looks good :) pair of primes gets my vote:)
 
I ended up getting 2 edges and i love them!!! I have 2 birdnest, 2 Purple digitata, 2 gsp frags, 4 huge green recordia mushrooms, 1 red mushroom which is 2 now, Xenia has grown awesomely on its island, meteor shower Cyphastrea coming back after neglect, fire and ice zoas doing good, and every thing is growing good in my tank!! Knock on wood!! One thing has changed since the photos no dried corals! Just another place of algae to grow on. And my rose bubble tip anemone split 2 days ago. And levels are good biweekly water change and protein skimmer!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new