Saltwater beginner

Ddubbs77

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
27
Location
Bristol CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy folks figured I’d introduce myself. My name is Dave and I’m converting my 36 gallon bow front freshwater aquarium to saltwater. I want to thank all here who take the time to give their advice and share knowledge so noobies like myself can soak it all up. I appreciate it!
 
Welcome to R2R!
MinorClearHeron-size_restricted.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new