saltwater precipitation

RickG

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2017
Messages
391
Reaction score
239
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mixed a batch of 10 gal of Coral pro salt and it precipitated on me. I didnt have enough time to do the water change because I was a bit busy lol. Just wondering if I could still use this water or if I have to throw it out. Its going to my fish only tank. Lmk and thanks in advance
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new