saltwater tank left behind

ara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi everyone, i just moved and the old owners left behind their 75g saltwater tank. id like to convert it to a freshwater tank, but what should i do with the big rock? i dont want to just chuck it out, but also dont want to spend too much time trying to get rid of it because i need to move the tank.

there are no fish or anything living in this tank (that i can see), it just needs a good clean, sorry for the garbage pictures quality.

IMG_1637.jpg IMG_1639.jpg IMG_1638.jpg

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi everyone, i just moved and the old owners left behind their 75g saltwater tank. id like to convert it to a freshwater tank, but what should i do with the big rock? i dont want to just chuck it out, but also dont want to spend too much time trying to get rid of it because i need to move the tank.

there are no fish or anything living in this tank (that i can see), it just needs a good clean, sorry for the garbage pictures quality.

IMG_1637.jpg IMG_1639.jpg IMG_1638.jpg
You’ve been given a gift .And your in the right place at r2r to help with any problems. You’ve actually saved a fortune already with what you have been gifted. If you don’t fancy corals you could go fish only

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back