Saltwaterfish.com anyone ordered from there?

crystal181

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
4
Location
Missouri
Pros? Cons? I'm looking at them. They have great sales and free shipping at $149. Since my tank in new I like their lower price point at free shipping. I don't want to add too many fish at one time.
 
Ill be tagging along as I just finished my build. They do seem to have a nice selection of fish, and great prices!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new