Saltwaterfish.com Coral question

Diane Sekerak

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2017
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a Fiji umbrella leather and instead I got this. Customer service says it's the coral I ordered, I really don't think so, what do you think? It looks like a regular brownish toadstool leather to me. Nothing like the picture. (1st photo)

Screenshot_20220726-163152.png IMG_20220727_101336777_HDR.jpg IMG_20220726_164804588_HDR.jpg
 
Yes, and no.

Their site has both, and both are labeled as "Sarcophyton sp." You got an Sarcophtyon sp, but you didn't get a yellow morph, or a green one for that matter. Did it come from Fiji? Maybe?

The other colors are $40.5 cheaper, so I don't think you got a fair deal based upon all these pictures. Perhaps your frag browned out in shipping? Grow it out and then you will know for sure. I hope it's yellow.
 
Its kinda hard to tell until it opens I heard yellows like the green and red spectrum of light. I would wait a couple days to see.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new