Saltwaterfish.com

hrdneglcry

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Messages
718
Reaction score
212
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Not sure about ordering fish online. First time I ever ordered fish from a distributor. Well I ordered Cichlods before and that was ok. But no recourse when things go very wrong.
 
Last edited:
They did refund part of my money. The problem was I ordered an eel 12-17 inches for $167 with shipping. I specified I wanted the largest one they had within that range. The eel I got was 8". And my eel which is 13" is trying to eat it. This is a big discrepancy and I would have rather not spent $50 on shipping for an eel of which size I can buy locally for $35. I expected them to send me a larger eel as a courtesy or to refund my whole amount. But I was mistaken. I think they should have told me they had no eels within that range. Sorry. They seem like a nice place. They stayed in touch with me. But and In the end I got an eel for the price they charge for thay size. But it is not wnat I ordered. And not close to what I ordered.
 
Last edited:
This issue was resolved satisfactory.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new