Saltwaterfishsale?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aspect
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have no idea if they are legit or not but "looks legit" based on a polished site is not something that I would rely on as an indicator of trust or legitimacy.
Sounds legit
 
Hi everyone! I'm a rep at https://www.saltwaterfish.com/ We aren't affiliated with saltwaterfishsale. There are a lot of knock off names out there that are similar to ours, we get that a lot... If you have any questions about our stuff please let me know. In the mean time feel free to give us a try and use code: welcometoswf for 15% off. We offer live chat with actual live experts if you ever need anything.
I gotta say if it wasn't 115+ degrees out in az I might think about getting something. maybe when the weather cools. I see some shrooms I totally would buy.
 
I gotta say if it wasn't 115+ degrees out in az I might think about getting something. maybe when the weather cools. I see some shrooms I totally would buy.
It's definitely hot right now in AZ. I will say we ship year round to all U.S. states and we monitor the weather for anything unsafe. When temps are around 100 we just suggest you choose the option for hold at FedEx so that the package doesn't ride around in a hot truck all day. We ship with cold packs in the summer and heat packs in the winter. If you have any questions, let us know. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new