Salty Dreamer

Salty_Johnny

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salutations Reefers, Salty Johnny here!
I hope you are all in good health and good spirits this holiday season. Currently, I do not have a tank set up, so I am living vicariously through all of you. I am looking to get one set up here in the new future though, and want to absorb as much information as I can to try and avoid as many costly mistakes as possible. Cheers!
 
22BC73B8-D897-4600-B078-71B7D3FF5466.gif
 
Welcome, Johnny! When you do start, GO SLOW. Don't rush the cycling.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new