• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Salty Fish Aquariums, San Antonio, TX

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

kattz

Old surfer dude
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whenever I'm in San Antonio, I will usually check out all the local fish shops. Today I happened to run into one that I had not been to before, Salty Fish Aquariums at 5535 Brewster St.they have a very nice staff, I met the owner and his wife. They have a great selection of livestock and hardware, and just about any supplement that you would need for your tank. A great place to shop!

image_1.jpeg

kles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya nice place I'm in there quite a bit .cant wait till they get there Sps tank set up !

justin.k.nelson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its an awesome place. The place will be even more epic when he gets his big SPS/any kind of coral reef tank up and running as well as the others. Terry has always been a good friend and has some really great stuff in his shop.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 43.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 91 33.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 43 15.9%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.8%
Back