Salty Underground - Great Customer Service!

  • Thread starter Thread starter T-J
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Messages
3,502
Reaction score
3,988
Location
Phoenix
I purchased 6 Berghia Nudis from Salty Underground. They were shipped overnight with a cold pack, but UPS didn't deliver them until after 7:00pm, and it was a typical Arizona summer day, over 105 degrees. Needless to say, all of the nudies were cooked.

I emailed Salty Underground and they immediately responded the next day. They put a large cold pack in the package this time, and we had it shipped to a UPS access point to avoid sitting on a truck all day. Well, by 10:30am the next morning, I had 6 very much alive nudies in my possession!

I managed to transfer all of them to the tank. Haven't seen them since. Hope they are chomping on some aiptasia each night.

Thanks Salty Underground!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new