• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Saltyreef's Feedback Thread

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Since itrader/xentrader is no longer available on this site, please post feedback from deals we've made here!

Thanks for all the support!
Without such a great community full of friends and family, this hobby would be a lot more dull and boring.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Saltyreef

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres a review from a recent buyer.

OP
OP
Saltyreef

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to @lumsifu for the great review!
Thank you for your support!!

Feedback
I too, would like to leave a comment @Saltyreef . Buyers should have ZERO hesitation to buy from this reefer. Top notch seller, very communicative, well packaged corals, and most importantly corals are HEALTHY!!!! I lost count how many times I reached out Saltyreef but each and everytime, he was patient and informative with my annoying questions. LOL
Looking forward to buying from you again brotha!

Boston reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salty Reef is legit! Buy with confidence. My corals arrived packaged very well and communication was stellar the whole time. He even gifted me a nice freebie. A+ seller that I look forward to future transactions with.

SPS_ONLY

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought Flaming Mohicans from Saltyreef. Throughout the entire buying process, communication was stellar in regards of getting pics of the corals, settling on pricing/shipping, and flexibility on when to ship the coral to best suit the buyers schedule. The coral was extremely well packaged and he included a heat pack as well to keep the water temperature right since it is colder on the West Coast. My Flaming Mohican opened so quick and it was exactly the way it is from the picture he sent. I definitely recommend buying from this seller on high end corals.

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a small rock with 6 baby Jawbreakers. Communication was great throughout the transaction. The packaging was top-notch, and the cluster of shrooms was healthy and as described. I would highly recommend Saltyreef to anyone thinking of buying from them. I would buy again without hesitation. Paul C.

wish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got some jawbreakers and could not be any happier with them and the transaction went smooth. Will do business again without any hesitation! Thanks!

Steveoliv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
picked up an og bounce and a jaw breaker from this guy he was cool everything went smooth it’s been a couple weeks the bounce is looking better each day doing fantastic jawbreaker not so much , i can say it arrived looking good to me (a novice reefer) but now is getting smaller by the day hopefully it will come around who knows not gonna say it’s his fault but everything else in my tank is doing good just had my yuma mush spit yesterday which i’m pumped about off topic . all an all i would deal with him again in the future

aclaimsman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased Red and Black Hornets as well as Rasta Zoas. They were packaged very well and communication was outstanding. Would do business with him again.

Steveoliv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
picked up an og bounce and a jaw breaker from this guy he was cool everything went smooth it’s been a couple weeks the bounce is looking better each day doing fantastic jawbreaker not so much , i can say it arrived looking good to me (a novice reefer) but now is getting smaller by the day hopefully it will come around who knows not gonna say it’s his fault but everything else in my tank is doing good just had my yuma mush spit yesterday which i’m pumped about off topic . all an all i would deal with him again in the future
forgot to add he through in a monster rasta zoa colony for free

Brad1215

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received a pack from Saltyreef today and it was packaged very well. Sent from Cali to Florida perfectly happy and healthy when they arrived nice and open in there bags.
Would definitely buy again.
Super chunky freebie as well.

Thanks again! Super happy with the JB and OG deal I got.

shawncp00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my bounce shroom today and couldn’t be any happier with the transaction.

Great communication, shipping, and packaging!

I also enjoyed the freebie!

Luis1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Saltyreef has to be one of the best sellers I dealt with. Sent me updates and pictures even before I asked for them. Absolutely seamless from start to finish. Corals showed up exactly as promised with a freebie. Seriously a great guy. Best communication you could expect. Temperature was also perfect if your wondering. I was a bit skeptical to make such a large purchase at first but once I saw his reviews I was convinced and I’m glad I took the plunge.

8B5E0357-7952-4814-AAD1-C52720E75622.jpeg 66B5D338-3DC8-4073-8653-13E5B309DF58.jpeg

SifuMemphis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased from @Saltyreef , and during the first order, it was delayed due to UPS issues (nothing could have been done about it) -- and unfortunately, the coral didn't make it due to UPS delays. I kept Saltyreef updated with the coral over the next couple weeks, but never was able to rebound.

While it was not his fault (UPS fault), he provided me with the same Black hornet zoa (With 1 extra head!) as well as another coral, original lineage atl meteor shower cyphestrea as a freebie. Saltyreef is definitely a stand up place to purchase from. He's very communicative, patient , and will def. work with you if issues come up.

will def be purchasing from them again!

Ianb82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my order of jawbreakers in today! Seller was super easy to work with, corals arrived in great shape. Thanks!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back