Salutations from Zeppy’s Reef!

Zeppy’s Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
Elmhurst
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning is my favorite time to really enjoy the view! This is my 240 gallon mixed reef aquarium. Chalices are one of my favorite corals. What’s yours?
IMG_2104.jpeg
 
Wow! My LFS would be jealous of this tank! I have always been a big fan of euphyllia, pocillopora colonies and for some reason I really like big leather toadstools 😁
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new