Salutations! My name is Gwen

Welcome aboard
ZomboMeme 07012021164128.jpg
 
Welcome!

Glad you are officially here now - I'm DFW TX, so we're almost neighbors (not really - TX is SO BIG for all you non-Texans)
It's true, Texas is huge. But we really are practically neighbors in relation to the size of our state LOL
 
Greeting and Salutations, Gwen! Welcome to the fishy family! I'm sure there is plenty that you have learned in ten years (good and bad) that can help others. We're happy to have you.
200.gif
 
It's true, Texas is huge. But we really are practically neighbors in relation to the size of our state LOL
Exactly! Anyone from Austin and Dallas are practically neighbors compared to us who live in El Paso! And welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new