Salutations! My name is Gwen

Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF
 
Exactly! Anyone from Austin and Dallas are practically neighbors compared to us who live in El Paso! And welcome to R2R!!
Well shoot, you're just a hop skip and a jump away yourself! Howdy neighbor
 
Welcome to the Dark Side...

Welcome.jpg
Oh, I assure you...it's in my veins. I made some catastrophic error right before Christmas and my tank crashed, lost all my livestock. I threw a fit, was so upset, yelled and swore I was done with the blasted hobby.
By January I was cycling rock for rebuilding my tank...
 
Welcome to R2R! I don't believe that we will ever be able to learn everything "Ma Nature" has to teach us … no matter how long we might be in the hobby. Happy reefing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new