Sam's Oceanic 120 - DIY solutions

:winking-face:This:
1695179321519.png

There's even more room than you think in there.

Screenshot_20230919_234425_Chrome.jpg
 
That's not how you call Joe ...:rolleyes:
"Hey Joe" @Joe Glass Cages works soo much better...;):)
Kurt Cobain Rock GIF
Happy Anniversary Love GIF
 
Need to get some scratch together... more difficult is getting spousal sign-off.
I bet you could convince her it was always that big??? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :smiling-face-with-halo:
 
I bet you could convince her it was always that big??? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :smiling-face-with-halo:
she already said it feels so tight down there...
 
I bet you could convince her it was always that big??? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :smiling-face-with-halo:
that won' work. the floors look solid, so no carpet to shorten. now if there had been shag ...
 
that won' work. the floors look solid, so no carpet to shorten. now if there had been shag ...
You havent had kids for that long so I'll refrain from correcting you... Yes indeed if there had been shag. :grinning-face-with-sweat:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new