Sam's Oceanic 120 - DIY solutions

that is easier than I was thinking.

That pickle though. Can't unsee that.

Need is the mother of invention.


time piece GIF
 
I can't imagine the mood that would put me in for the rest of the day. It woulda been ok when I was a cook, now much less so.

How are the kids now? still sick?
haha! so glad you said that! My wife started getting me thinking I was a bad person for yelling at them in the mornings when they wake me up!
They're great thanks for asking! I wish they woulda stayed sick longer to give me a chance to recover! j/k
 
How are those lights? Thinking about dropping my AI primes and picking up 2 of them for my 75 gallon.
I really dig them. I cannot offer a basis for comparison though as I've never ran AIs.
They were night and day difference from my Galaxy Hydro lights. I cant tell you how many AIs I see with fried lenses. So far my fixtures are going strong. They look the same as when I took them out of the box. A little dust on the fans.
 
haha! so glad you said that! My wife started getting me thinking I was a bad person for yelling at them in the mornings when they wake me up!
They're great thanks for asking! I wish they woulda stayed sick longer to give me a chance to recover! j/k
So I stopped yelling and made a rule: if mommy and/or daddy are lying in bed, you're not allowed in my room.
 
Everyone behaved??!! Well that's disappointing. Just asking for great gifs with that one..lol
It was a sale thread. A couple people commented on how well behaved everyone was for her.
 
haha! so glad you said that! My wife started getting me thinking I was a bad person for yelling at them in the mornings when they wake me up!
They're great thanks for asking! I wish they woulda stayed sick longer to give me a chance to recover! j/k
Just cough on them a few times.
 
So in-between everything that's going on I've been working on my frag tank piecemeal. When I have '5minutes till lunchtime' or 'ten minutes till we leave kids'. Its amazing how many of these increments of time, just short enough to get nothing done; just long enough to get a lot done... Just need to find the right tasks...
Anyway; heres what ive also been doing the past few weeks:

IMG_2431(1).JPEG IMG_2436.JPEG IMG_2433.JPEG IMG_2434(1).JPEG
IMG_2435.JPEG IMG_2437.JPEG IMG_2438.JPEG IMG_2439.JPEG
IMG_2441.JPEG IMG_2440.JPEG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new