Sam's Oceanic 120 - DIY solutions

What I got (wish I could have gotten more!):
IMG_4518(1).JPEG IMG_4512.JPEG IMG_4516.JPEG
The riptide corals came in immaculate! will definitely order from them again!

other photos:
IMG_4513(1).JPEG
cleaned my clam :face-with-tears-of-joy:
IMG_4514(1).JPEG IMG_4515(1).JPEG
cant wait!
IMG_4520(1).JPEG
this started with 2 heads on the top... I was all proud when I saw one more on top... lifted it up today...
at least 10 more heads i didnt even see before!
IMG_4521(1).JPEG
 
Last edited:
What I got (wish I could have gotten more!):
IMG_4518(1).JPEG IMG_4512.JPEG IMG_4516.JPEG
The riptide corals came in immaculate! will definitely order from them again!

other photos:
IMG_4513(1).JPEG IMG_4514(1).JPEG IMG_4515(1).JPEG
cant wait!
IMG_4520(1).JPEG
this started with 2 heads on the top... I was all proud when I saw one more on top... lifted it up today...
at least 10 more heads i didnt even see before!
IMG_4521(1).JPEG
they all look great
 
What I got (wish I could have gotten more!):
IMG_4518(1).JPEG IMG_4512.JPEG IMG_4516.JPEG
The riptide corals came in immaculate! will definitely order from them again!

other photos:
IMG_4513(1).JPEG
cleaned my clam :face-with-tears-of-joy:
IMG_4514(1).JPEG IMG_4515(1).JPEG
cant wait!
IMG_4520(1).JPEG
this started with 2 heads on the top... I was all proud when I saw one more on top... lifted it up today...
at least 10 more heads i didnt even see before!
IMG_4521(1).JPEG
Jingle Bells and Burning Banana are my two favorite out of the group. And the Acans. Always love a Riptide Acan!
 
I'm a little disappointed you haven't complained about my name change. Are you only satisfied since I didn't change my avatar with it?
 
What I got (wish I could have gotten more!):
IMG_4518(1).JPEG IMG_4512.JPEG IMG_4516.JPEG
The riptide corals came in immaculate! will definitely order from them again!

other photos:
IMG_4513(1).JPEG
cleaned my clam :face-with-tears-of-joy:
IMG_4514(1).JPEG IMG_4515(1).JPEG
cant wait!
IMG_4520(1).JPEG
this started with 2 heads on the top... I was all proud when I saw one more on top... lifted it up today...
at least 10 more heads i didnt even see before!
IMG_4521(1).JPEG
I'll tag you on their next live sale/giveaway.

@tbrown will probably tag you first.

I never know who wants to attend though.
 
I'm a little disappointed you haven't complained about my name change. Are you only satisfied since I didn't change my avatar with it?
I didn’t notice
Uh Oh Oops GIF by tv2norge

Alicia Silverstone Oops GIF

I guess that shows I pay more attention to the avatar.
 
What I got (wish I could have gotten more!):
IMG_4518(1).JPEG IMG_4512.JPEG IMG_4516.JPEG
The riptide corals came in immaculate! will definitely order from them again!

other photos:
IMG_4513(1).JPEG
cleaned my clam :face-with-tears-of-joy:
IMG_4514(1).JPEG IMG_4515(1).JPEG
cant wait!
IMG_4520(1).JPEG
this started with 2 heads on the top... I was all proud when I saw one more on top... lifted it up today...
at least 10 more heads i didnt even see before!
IMG_4521(1).JPEG
Dude your contest frags omg. They are sexy. I know that wasn't the focus but woah
 
Dude your contest frags omg. They are sexy. I know that wasn't the focus but woah
thanks! I'm trying not to think about them.... or even look at them wrong! hehe
 
All I did was remove my 867-5309
@rmorris_14 uses picture books.... i had to draw her pictures so she could understand the plumbing i was going to do on her new tank build.
 
@rmorris_14 uses picture books.... i had to draw her pictures so she could understand the plumbing i was going to do on her new tank build.
awesome! as long as the generals are understood!
 
@rmorris_14 uses picture books.... i had to draw her pictures so she could understand the plumbing i was going to do on her new tank build.
jokes on you... I still didn't understand even with the picture :winking-face-with-tongue:
 
@rmorris_14 uses picture books.... i had to draw her pictures so she could understand the plumbing i was going to do on her new tank build.
Wouldn't that be just drawlings of nipples hehe

I kid.

I might need to brain storm with you on plumbing for a maybe nother set up :o
 
Wouldn't that be just drawlings of nipples hehe

I kid.

I might need to brain storm with you on plumbing for a maybe nother set up :eek:
I'm sure you'd love to see those drawings.
 
Wouldn't that be just drawlings of nipples hehe

I kid.

I might need to brain storm with you on plumbing for a maybe another set up :eek:
lol! just phalluses.
 
lol! just phalluses.

If we can get @F i s h y to draw us some of those. I will probably be dead from laughter.

R I P

Really gunning for setting up the new tank. Wife gotta persuade. Maybe I get a hole saw first. Some plumbing . Set it up. And be like like it can't stay empty
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new