Sam's Oceanic 120 - DIY solutions

still doing well:
IMG_0237.JPEG
IMG_0236.JPEG
Nice extension!!
 
ReefCleaners order came in cold despite two heat packs. They stopped heating. things were around 63.
IMG_0265.JPEG
Luckily some acclimation and I saw movement in everything.

Hand-stuck them all to stuff - all alive & all clean save for one snail.
Very nice CUC. if I can get over the shipping I'll go with them again.
 
+2 to QT! More trades!
IMG_0271.JPEG IMG_0273.JPEG IMG_0275.JPEG IMG_0276.JPEG
I designed a cool magnetic CBB feeder because I found out why they have issues eating... Poor aim.
IMG_0258.JPEG
full-up now.
 
I would love a cbb and I got rid of my murderous yellow eye kole so it might work... trying to get blue line to get me a klienii too
 
cant wait to get him into the display! I may have him and the Gem do office hours... I have a big animal cracker acclimation bin ;D
 
My wife would divorce me if I got these but anyone in the area may want to look into them if their relationship status is in good order…
Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/mSd1lQEF6Rb
 
I'll see if they are still there in a week or 2 but no extra funds rn...
I have an old pump and galaxy hydro lights with custom pwm arduino dimmer / day/night cycle I can give.
 
Oh crab. Things move fast. Jokingly sent it to my wife and she preemptively said no... I talked to the guy and he is up for a low-ball offer. I said to cut it down for my sump and only if no one else wants it - which I am sure they will. He said yes... I said I'd also give corals if he is staying in the hobby... Lucky guy is going to a 500G and is stoked on corals. I don't think I could convince my wife to let me use it as a tank...
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Its big enough to be my coffin.... may just be
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new