Sam's Oceanic 120 - DIY solutions

You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal
 
If this actually goes down; I'll need to borrow or rent a van. I don't think I should cut it up on the guys curb. I wouldn't be able to watch if I were him. I'll need to find a pal that will let me do the deed at their place so I only have panels to bring home.
Will hopefully get enough acrylic todo my new sump, a new mangrove tank and the bell siphon wave tank / another random tank.

or, if it will go down the stairs maybe I put into storage.
 
Interested in winning a 3D Printer, they're giving away several in this giveaway:

https://wn.nr/w24NZyJ
 
You gonna try raising them?
no idea how. also no idea how to get the eggs off the rocks!
so probably not. :D Though my daughter would kill to have a tank full of baby clowns.
 
no idea how. also no idea how to get the eggs off the rocks!
so probably not. :D Though my daughter would kill to have a tank full of baby clowns.
Take the rock out or the parents out lol
 
no idea how. also no idea how to get the eggs off the rocks!
so probably not. :D Though my daughter would kill to have a tank full of baby clowns.
I can provide guidance. But it's labor intensive. I spent approximately an hr a night for 90 days when I grew mine out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new