San Antonio Texas Reefers

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
6,032
Reaction score
1,165
Location
Winchester, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you guys. I tried to request access to your forum, but no response. Hopefully someone in that area will catch this...

I am traveling to San Antonio for work this week. Be there from Tomorrow night until Next Monday. whenever i Travel, i like to hit some local stores in search of small zoa frags to take home. yes I carry on the plane. I have done this several times with great success. I look for things that I cannot find locally, but not necessarily the high end ones. Or if there is someone local selling frags.

I am staying downtown Most of the time, but After saturday night, I will run up to Austin and back to visit my family. I fly out monday afternoon, so I have until about 2pm to do some shopping then.

So, Where do I need to go. who do I need to see. reply here or shoot me a PM.


again, not looking for Krakatoa or any of that hyped up stuff. just some nice zoas.


Attached is an example I brought back from boston once.
DSC_7387.jpg
 
Honestly, there are not too many places were going down here, Austin has better stores. Elegant reef and Zephyr usually have the most zoas, Google the austin reef club, they have a nice site, and there are some people that almost always have some nice zoas for good prices.
 
Look up phamily. He has a couple of sale threads here. He has a huge selection and lives in the Austin area.
There are also a few guys in the SA area that have some nice collections. Did you sign up on MAAST?
 
Last edited:
I signed up on the website twice in the last 3 weeks but I've never received a confirmation.
 
Pm me your info and I will look into it for you. I'm on the BOD there. For some reason you're not in the data base.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new