Sand anemone id

sixty_reefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2018
Messages
7,268
Reaction score
8,815
Location
The Reef
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had this nem two years now, she came bleach from shop, but it never gain any colour, she chose a corner in the tank that don’t get much light to live, only now she moved into the light. Could I get an id and what should I be doing to improve health on this nem? She gets fed once a week. Does anyone know why the weird markings on tentacles also?

00DD514E-01E5-4292-A3C9-ACEF3E34BC72.jpeg 7F2141C6-4C72-4F12-9B50-6B95326088F8.jpeg BD735A35-6B6E-4E90-9D1F-665C9C8A5E41.jpeg 496FED4F-48C4-4C8A-A97E-008CE7637E33.jpeg
 
Has characteristics of a LTA
 
Octopus been what I’ve been calling it :) it is very similar to an armed anemone to tanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new