Sand wallpaper for aquarium bottom

Ayes and nays?


  • Total voters
    1

Salahunreal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
142
Reaction score
84
Location
Sweden
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Planning to setup my aquarium and thought that I put a sand wallpaper below the tank. In case I wanted to remove the sand for whatever reason and go with bare bottom so at least I will have something below the tank looks nice a bit.

Ayes and nays?

Your thoughts are always apprecaited as this is my first saltwater tank.

Thanks.


https://de.123rf.com/photo_13827226....html?fromid=aERrTnMrTGs3T0ZKdWhzM204OEpsQT09

https://www.google.se/search?q=sand...AhUQfFAKHfBrBJUQ9C8IHw&biw=1280&bih=845&dpr=1
 
Would look great, but would it hold up to any water or salt creep that might get to it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new