Sand

  • Thread starter Thread starter vcnt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    sand
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I got these 2 types mixed in my tank and once it matures and starts its colouration blend you won’t notice the difference

Sand feeder creatures love it and my dragnet loves to burrow in it with his head and then swim around with it all still over his face
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2663.jpeg
    IMG_2663.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 82

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new